1 – INTRODUCTION
2 – INFORMATION COLLECTED
If the User registers with the Portal, Elevate will collect, analyse, present and use the User’s personal information. This personal information may include, without limitation, the User’s name and contact details, previous and ongoing health data from a Participating Medical Scheme, health data from wearable devices and details of the User’s visits to the Portal.
3 – PURPOSE FOR WHICH PERSONAL INFORMATION IS USED
The purposes for which Elevate uses personal information includes, but is not limited to:
- recommending and providing services to the User;
- providing tips and goals to Users for improving healthy behaviour;
- facilitating the User’s transactions on the Portal;
- communicating with the User for Elevate’s internal purposes; and
- research and marketing conducted by Elevate.
4 – RELEASE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Elevate may release the User’s personal information or disclose it to third parties in certain circumstances, including, but not limited to the follow:
- if Elevate is required to do so by law or a court order;
- in order for Elevate to enforce its rights;
- in order for Elevate to provide services to the User.
5 – MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL
- Elevate may from time to time send marketing and promotional material to the User. By registering on the Portal, the User consents to Elevate sending such material to the User.
- The User may unsubscribe from receiving further marketing and promotional material. If the User wishes to do so, the User can follow the “unsubscribe” link in the material or send an email to Elevate.
6 – TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information collected by Elevate may from time to time be transferred to a Participating Medical Scheme or other third parties and the User consents to such transfer. Elevate will take reasonable steps to ensure that such persons have appropriate privacy measures in place.
7 – COOKIES
- Users may disable or decline cookies. However, if the User does so, the User might not be able to use the Portal properly and certain aspects of the Portal might not function.
8 – REVOCATION OF CONSENT
Users may at any time revoke their consent to Elevate’s use of their personal data by disabling data sources independently on the Elevate Portal. Upon revocation, the User’s account will still be registered, but the User’s personal data with respect to such specific data source will not be utilised from the date of such revocation.